This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FPS in KH:BBS, Hardware Problem?
Hey guys,

i recently got me the Jpcsp and started playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep on it. At the beginning the Emulator even tended to crash whenever a cutscene or whatever came, but now i got it so it plays those scenes and even ingame combat at about 5-10 fps.

Is there a way to get the fps up? It'd be just awesome to be able to play at 30+ fps all the time!

My system:

System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6870
Processor: 4x IntelCore i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30Ghz
Ram: 8GB

Hope you know something, I'm pretty new to all this emulation stuff. Smile

Thanks,
fletchers

Edit: Okay, I (again) played around with video settings a little, and what seemed to help was checking that "Vertex Cache"-thingie and the corresponding "VAO"-thingie. If you know what I mean. Big Grin ..Graphics went up as well as fps from ~10 to ~40.
hey i have the same problem right now where i cant get the fps up to a playable level:/
would u mind telling me what your other configurations are?