This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PSP Bios runs on jpcsp?
The firmware and all those artwork is copyrighted, so the devs would need to recreate one that doesn't violate it or simply just run the firmware. As the current one is already reverse engineered without the homescreen, I don't think it's even necessary to have it especially just for the sake of having one.
If it can be made, please do something about it. Big Grin
For a video i saw from BlackDaemon, RCPS3 start with the XMB menu; so yeah, it can be added to JPCSP after the language is adapted to Java and of course, some developer want to add it.
[Image: montcer.png]
Lol I know Dolphin Emulator has the Wii Home page too, but I honestly don't see ANY reason to worry about adding something like that until JPCSP is VERY good in compatibility and possibly has Speed hacks.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
If you told it for me, i am not worried about it. Obviously this kind of stuff is added after the emulator have a strong code, like PCSX2 is adding multiple cores in nearly months.
(10-16-2012, 03:38 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: For a video i saw from BlackDaemon, RCPS3 start with the XMB menu; so yeah, it can be added to JPCSP after the language is adapted to Java and of course, some developer want to add it.

Minor corretion here. On video (which also has been written in description Tongue ) i run Tetris homebrew on RPCS3 first, then (got PSP's display output on PC using RemoteJoyLite) using PSP Remote Play feature connected to PS3 and run same hombrew there again. Just to show, that same stuff working on emulator and real console. Wink
Ah ok, sorry for the misunderstanding; i guess i wasn't pay so much attention to it!