This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ubuntu JPCSP Help
psp 
I downloaded the JPCSP for Linux and the Monster Hunter Portable 3rd ISO, and when I try to run it, JPCSP opens up in Gedit (is this right??) and when I try to open the ISO it tells me it cannot. I have installed JRE and updated all my drivers....
(07-31-2011, 04:15 PM)will121 Wrote: I downloaded the JPCSP for Linux and the Monster Hunter Portable 3rd ISO, and when I try to run it, JPCSP opens up in Gedit (is this right??) and when I try to open the ISO it tells me it cannot. I have installed JRE and updated all my drivers....

You must give permission to be executed by typing sudo chmod +x start-linux-amd64.sh (or x86), later you can execute the emu by writing in the console sh start-linux-amd64.sh or by giving it double click to the file and then check where it says execute and that's it Smile
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
Can I get some help in making it run in general? I have JRE installed as well as making the .sh file execute, but the GUI won't show up. first execution of the .sh file adds files into the jpcsp folder, but nothing more.

Any suggestions/ am I missing something?
(08-01-2011, 08:16 PM)Santeil Wrote: Can I get some help in making it run in general? I have JRE installed as well as making the .sh file execute, but the GUI won't show up. first execution of the .sh file adds files into the jpcsp folder, but nothing more.

Any suggestions/ am I missing something?

I just install java like this:

Code:
apt-get install sun-java6-bin sun-java6-plugin sun-java6-jdk sun-java6-jre
, then I run the emu just like I told you before
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
psp 
Hi guys,
I downloaded Jpcsp (versions 2254, & a latest one a day before), my problem is that I got a psp, a tekken dark resurrection umd & i got it decrypted, but when i load umd,
the game runs, the screen shows me the Bandai Namco Logo & then turns Black. Sad
What should I do?I havent tried any other game as I got only this UMD as free with my PSP.
I ran Cube Sample & it works just fine.

My Specs Are-
AMD Phenom™ II X2 555 Processor, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 3200MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 1GB.

I installed xuggle too. JRE too.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 28.69 KB / Downloads: 99)