This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sorry, but another "Critical error Jpcsp cannot display" user...
i think maximu is right
:-))
Thanks a lot guys, but sadly nothing changes Sad My Intel drivers (Chipset and Graphics) are up-to-date, I've tried compatibility and whatnot.... I'm afraid of keep messing with my system (I don't know... like reinstalling Windows or using System Restore) and not being able to play the other emulators.
I guess I'll try again everytime a new build appears, but for now it seems hopeless, Maybe the most frustrating thing is knowing this issue is apparently only mine, some little evil thing not working in my computer, LOL.
Please let me know if you have another suggestion...
In my case, it seems that Avast Antivirus was blocking jpcsp and it gave me that critical error. I just disabled all the shields while playing the game and the problem was solved.
hope this help pikaipkapika
Unfortunately, I'm having the same problem here. I'm using an Intel G33/G31 graphics card and after updating the emulator to the latest revision, it started showing this annoying message all of a sudden. I've removed and reinstalled Java, I've reinstalled my video card latest drivers and my Windows is running in 32bit Color, but it refuses to work.

I also tried to return to the previously working version, but now even that is not working anymore.

The weird thing is that it was working just fine here 2 days ago...

*******UPDATE: After returning to rev 2774, it's working again. It's something introduced on rev 2775+ that started messing up with Intel video cards.
Is kinda weird; r2775 introduces some fix for controllers, r2776 a problem with broken icons and so on until newest rev none change -xmx values or something like that.

You are using the same architecture of JPCSP on r2774 and 2775? The x86 and x64 have differents VM arguments to start.
[Image: montcer.png]
(10-17-2012, 08:26 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: Is kinda weird; r2775 introduces some fix for controllers, r2776 a problem with broken icons and so on until newest rev none change -xmx values or something like that.

You are using the same architecture of JPCSP on r2774 and 2775? The x86 and x64 have differents VM arguments to start.

Yes, both are 32bit version. And there is no 2775, the next compiled version is 2777, which became messed up. BUT it seems to be INTEL-RELATED ONLY. Now I'm home and tested the latest version on both 32 and 64bit windows with different machine specs and these are working.
Well at least your problem is solved.
[Image: montcer.png]
Hey guys! Royal Blood was right!!! I deactivated Avast! and the emulator started running the .umd file!!! The thing is...it's dangerous not having your antivirus running. I hope this helps the developers to find a solution to this issue. Avast is one of the most popular Antivirus out there...
maybe add jpcsp and your umd folder to its exception list if it has one. i dunno if it'll help or not, but worth a try.