This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP ME PLEASE Star Ocean JPCSP
I have this issue with Star Ocean: Second Evolution

The game has late sound during Animated Cutscenes (That I don't really care about)
The issue that really bugs me is that sometimes the sprites are out of place, the maps are screwed up, and sometimes the screen just does other things the game shouldn't do. Plus a lot of flickering. I've also posted a video link that also shows the problem. Someone plz help.

Oh and this is my first post so if I did something that wasn't right, feel free to inform me plz and thank you.

PS. I also have a screen shot of another sprite problem but it was too large to upload.
INGAME ISSUES
Check this post and see my pictures :

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....269&page=4

As I coment there, the game is fully playable but just in Linux, the same happens with StarOcean First Departure, it's fully playable but just in the Linux version of Jpcsp Smile
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
(07-29-2011, 05:29 AM)Butz_san Wrote: Check this post and see my pictures :

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....269&page=4

As I coment there, the game is fully playable but just in Linux, the same happens with StarOcean First Departure, it's fully playable but just in the Linux version of Jpcsp Smile

Isee Thanxx, so do you have any suggestions on what I should do If I want to play it
this game isn't fully playable yet on windows, so far it only displays correctly on linux. maybe in the future it will get fixed in windows.

the only option is to play it on your psp for now.
(07-29-2011, 07:52 AM)hyakki Wrote: this game isn't fully playable yet on windows, so far it only displays correctly on linux. maybe in the future it will get fixed in windows.

the only option is to play it on your psp for now.

I guess so, Ima miss star ocean on a larger screen
Thnxx a bunch for your help. i woulda been searching forever