This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help] Persona 1 - Battle rows issue
psp 
Hey all,

Emulating P1P - emulates perfectly, only catch is there's no BGM. Sound effects play fine, but absolutely no music. Any word on what may be the cause or suggestions to fix?
sonic stage?
(06-11-2012, 07:41 AM)bugmenot Wrote: sonic stage?

Not sure what you mean? I used the preconfigured download from the front end PSPudb, but it is the same when I run the emulator directly.

Further, none of the movies run either, I just get an old school "TV fuzz" while the movie runs.
Go to Options -> Configuration -> Media then check the "Use Media Engine" box. If you have SonicStage already installed, then check also the "Decode audio files with SonicStage" box. If you don't have SonicStage, search on the Internet for it then download and install it on your computer. Afterwards you can check the "Decode audio files with SonicStage" box to get audio during movies.
thanks that solved both problems.

Have to ask though, why on earth does the sonic stage link in the "for dummies" thread link to an adware install wrapper for sonic stage? I dislike installers that you have to specifically opt out of installing things, and then they through a "Hey, are you sure you want to install this? please click ok to install it" even after selecting to install none of it.
not sure if its the same issue but Sonic stage needs to download the install files, you can just save the install files (found in the temp dir) after everything is downloaded so in the future you have the files ready when you need them.

or are you talking about some other kind of installer?
It's a Sony, what did you expect?
The installer itself basically made my antivirus throw up a bunch of alarms.

The install program is composed of two parts, is an adware "do you want to install our toolbar" etc etc, this is completely seperate from the download of the actual core program. From the looks of things to me, it looks like someone's taken the core installing / downloading program that was already available, wrapped it around an adware thing, then reuploaded it.
Having a new issue now - have finally progressed to battling in the game and realised that battle rows are missed up.

The game essentially functions in a similar way to Suikoden when it comes to positions in battle with a front row and back row for enemies. The problem is that regardless of where the enemies are positioned, they show up on the same row. When you try to target them, the cursor targets where they should be on the back row, with their graphic on the front row.

1) What could be causing this? is this a technical issue on my end or an emulator issue?

2) If it's the latter would it be possible to request a fix?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Anyone?