This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Error, Bloking Video and unable to load anything.
Exclamation 
i have downloaded jpcps to extract some texture from games to use on a project, i have tried a tons of revs, and looked all over the forum, but none error loks the same as mine.
anyways i open the emulator i only see a kinda brow window with some options abrove, like file, debug, cwcheat, etc.
the thing is, whatever i try to load does not work, aparentely there is activity in the emulador, it's working, but not showing any sight of video, even the demos that comes with the emulator.
the only clue that i have is a message fron the loger that i received trying to configure the emulator.

"610031 [root] WARN hle.sceDisplay - sceDisplaySetFrameBuf(topaddr=0x0, bufferwidth=0, pixelformat=0, syncType=1) (blocking display output)"

and i was trying more on the last revs released for download, official and the automated builds.

r2238 for automated
2196 for official build.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-27-2011, 04:50 AM)Necroshad3 Wrote: i have downloaded jpcps to extract some texture from games to use on a project, i have tried a tons of revs, and looked all over the forum, but none error loks the same as mine.
anyways i open the emulator i only see a kinda brow window with some options abrove, like file, debug, cwcheat, etc.
the thing is, whatever i try to load does not work, aparentely there is activity in the emulador, it's working, but not showing any sight of video, even the demos that comes with the emulator.
the only clue that i have is a message fron the loger that i received trying to configure the emulator.

"610031 [root] WARN hle.sceDisplay - sceDisplaySetFrameBuf(topaddr=0x0, bufferwidth=0, pixelformat=0, syncType=1) (blocking display output)"

and i was trying more on the last revs released for download, official and the automated builds.

r2238 for automated
2196 for official build.

In your screenshot I don't see any game loaded. It just shows the emulator running. You tried to load a UMD or a demo from the memory stick and then pressed "Run" after loading?
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
sure do, but the screens stays the same, no matter what i load, just this brow window.
Okay, i've got some progress here now, atm i'm using one of the milestones releases, i managed to open one game with it, and notice also that most of my games are not encrypted, well, my psp do the job for me, it's using a cfw, but, i tryed that alreald encrypted game on the newer oficial build and got no video again as aways, i want to use newer build cuz of the speed and compatblity, any help?.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-27-2011, 11:54 AM)Necroshad3 Wrote: Okay, i've got some progress here now, atm i'm using one of the milestones releases, i managed to open one game with it, and notice also that most of my games are not encrypted, well, my psp do the job for me, it's using a cfw, but, i tryed that alreald encrypted game on the newer oficial build and got no video again as aways, i want to use newer build cuz of the speed and compatblity, any help?.

Great, you have it running although r1379 is way to old.

Now download the latest revision from the buildbot,
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/,
extract it,
copy the echochrome iso to the umdimages folder
open the UMD
At least the title screen has to change (like in your 2nd screenshot)!
Press "Run" and it should work
for "video" (you mean the movie?), you have to use the 32-bit Windows version even if you have a 64-bit OS running
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
OHHAY, i managed to run the lastest version of the emulator.
the only problem was a line of command java" -Xmx1024m, when i edited the .BAT from the emulator that runs have the same line but with 512 instead of 1024.
then i opened the newer build and changed it to 512 as well, it worked like a glove, the only probem now is the image is flikering black, i'll try to ajust the video settings, but i got the game runing very slow, and no CG's are beging showed, only audio, BUT the most important part is the emulator and the game working, i wish to extract the textures from the game, if you can help me one more time with this i'll thank you ^^
oh oh, one more thing, my language is not english, it's portuguese, if i mistooked some words is because i'm a little rusty at english.