This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello I'm the emulator's author. Now that I have dropped the support of my own forums, I wanted to thank you about setting up this one.

If you want, I will link here on my site so you can consider this as the official one.

Regards.
oh cool , I am moving this to the official ones then Smile
Hi i just wanted to know how to start the emu cause when i launch it it gives me an error.like do i need any programs to be installed to start the emu plz reply
Hi... Good emu but i have one problem... I have Astonishia Story game but when i try to run it i have some error for WavDest.dll file... In emu there is some option to register that WavDest.dll file but when i try to do it it says it can't register file... Where should i put that dll file... Now it's in emu's folder.. Please help me Sad
srdjan1995 Try again with this version

https://github.com/downloads/soywiz/csps...2-03-01.7z

And now in interface Go to Utils -> Install WavDest Direcshow Filter

[Image: 1388267.png]
I guess he is using already that version, since he says that there is an option to register that file.

The code registering WavDest.dll is this one (and it should be called with administrative privileges):
Code:
try
{
    var OutFile = Environment.SystemDirectory + @"\WavDest.dll";
    File.WriteAllBytes(OutFile, Assembly.GetEntryAssembly().GetManifestResourceStream("CSPspEmu.WavDest.dll").ReadAll());
    Process.Start(new ProcessStartInfo("regsvr32", String.Format(@"/s ""{0}"" ", OutFile))).WaitForExit();
    Environment.Exit(0);
}
catch (Exception Exception)
{
    Console.Error.WriteLine(Exception);
    Environment.Exit(-1);
}

If you are getting the WavDest on the same folder a the executable that's very strange, and that means that it doesn't detect system's directory or something. You can put it in any folder and run a console with administrative privileges and run "regsvr32 WavDest.dll".

Can you post here information about your computer and OS?
Which Windows Version, 32 or 64 bits, language... etc.
(03-03-2012, 01:32 PM)soywiz Wrote: I guess he is using already that version, since he says that there is an option to register that file.

The code registering WavDest.dll is this one (and it should be called with administrative privileges):
Code:
try
{
    var OutFile = Environment.SystemDirectory + @"\WavDest.dll";
    File.WriteAllBytes(OutFile, Assembly.GetEntryAssembly().GetManifestResourceStream("CSPspEmu.WavDest.dll").ReadAll());
    Process.Start(new ProcessStartInfo("regsvr32", String.Format(@"/s ""{0}"" ", OutFile))).WaitForExit();
    Environment.Exit(0);
}
catch (Exception Exception)
{
    Console.Error.WriteLine(Exception);
    Environment.Exit(-1);
}

If you are getting the WavDest on the same folder a the executable that's very strange, and that means that it doesn't detect system's directory or something. You can put it in any folder and run a console with administrative privileges and run "regsvr32 WavDest.dll".

Can you post here information about your computer and OS?
Which Windows Version, 32 or 64 bits, language... etc.

Sure i can post my pc details...
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2,3 GHz oc'ed
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4350 512MB 64Bit
RAM: 2GB DDR2 (i think it's Kingstons)
I was using latest version of emu which i dl on emuCR site.. I tried to copy that WavDest.dll file in system32 folder but it didn't want to copy.. It was saying that i don't have permision or smtng like that...
P.S. I already have the same file in system32 directory and i was trying to overwrite it with one i downloaded..

[Image: wavdestdll-mising-error.jpg]
This is what i get when i run Astonishia Story... I tried runing cmd as administrator and registring WavDest.dll but game stil don't work... Where should i put that WavDest.dll file?
Not sure about the problem :S sorry.
I will implement a WavDest in C# directly without the DLL requirement, but it will be in the future.

Code:
try
{
    waveDest = (IBaseFilter)new WavDest();
}
catch (COMException)
{
    MessageBox.Show("Missing WavDest", "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error);
    return;
}

That error is likely to mean that the WavDest filter is not registered.
(03-03-2012, 03:08 PM)soywiz Wrote: Not sure about the problem :S sorry.
I will implement a WavDest in C# directly without the DLL requirement, but it will be in the future.

Code:
try
{
    waveDest = (IBaseFilter)new WavDest();
}
catch (COMException)
{
    MessageBox.Show("Missing WavDest", "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error);
    return;
}

That error is likely to mean that the WavDest filter is not registered.

Ok... I will wait for some newer version where this error maybe will be fixed.. And what is that u put in code?
Can u tell me what games (commercial) are supported by this emu?
P.S. Sorry if my english is bad, that is not my mature language Wink
I have the same error. Even if I choose to Install waveDest directshow filter from the emu options, it still gives me "can't register WaveDest.dll"