This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
save state in jpcsp
psp 
is there save state in jpcsp ?
by the way i want to get full speed of jpcsp .
what is the best configs to do so??Huh
no.
get a good pc and look up to the game specific thread for setting.

RTFM.
but there must be general configs that give some boost to any game like the configs in pcsx2
(06-06-2012, 09:00 PM)bugmenot Wrote: look up to the game specific thread for setting.

(06-07-2012, 11:40 AM)bugmenot Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 09:00 PM)bugmenot Wrote: look up to the game specific thread for setting.

you know what
if you are not going to help dont post plus i am not asking you since you didnt help in the first place
but that's the only answer. jpcsp's still young, so each game has its own set of settings, since the things that speed one game will slow the other one down or even crash it.

in general though enabling "use shaders" and "save ge to textures instead of memory" under video tab usually gives a speed boost.
(06-07-2012, 03:27 PM)shin x Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 11:40 AM)bugmenot Wrote:

you know what
if you are not going to help dont post plus i am not asking you since you didnt help in the first place

If that doesn't help you then nothing will. Give up playing JPCSP, or get a PC, not toy.
(06-08-2012, 11:16 PM)serio Wrote: but that's the only answer. jpcsp's still young, so each game has its own set of settings, since the things that speed one game will slow the other one down or even crash it.

in general though enabling "use shaders" and "save ge to textures instead of memory" under video tab usually gives a speed boost.

thank you very much
that was what i need to know
(that is called a helpful answer Big Grin )
that toy is able to run more than 50 new pc game from 2011 till now
and when i say new i mean top graphics games
such as dead space 2 and deus ex hr and assassins creed revealation and btf 3 and call of duty mw3 and mass efect 3 etc
i have a large selection of pc games and psp and ps2 .ds .wii etc
i love to play games and i like my pc

all i want is a good answer just like that of serio