This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch For project update some external libraries
Hi I Tested upgrade libraries to last stable on my pc and work fine Smile

JWJGL 2.7.1 Upgrade to -> 2.8.4 version Download

**Need Update binary for folder lib/Linux/windows/Mac the binary found by lwjgl-2.8.4.zip/Native and folder /jar files Jwjgl.jar and lwjgl_util to /lib.

Also lwjgl-docs-2.8.4.zip and lwjgl-source-2.8.4.zip add to /lib.
ASM RC1 -> ASM 4.0 release ** Only need asm-all-4.0.jar file add to lib/ Download

Jaxen 1.1.1 upgrade to -> jaxen-1.1.4.jar add to lib/ Download

Jdom 1.1 upgrade to -> 2.0.1 ** Only need jdom-2.0.1.jar add to lib/
Download

log4j-1.2.15 Upgrade to -> ** Only need log4j-1.2.17.jar add to lib/
Download

jide-oss-2.8.4 Upgrade to -> jide-oss-3.4.0.jar add to lib/
Download

Note : Please Gid15 or other user Check if this patch is good for eclipse and buildboot. I Only use Netbeans IDE.

Attached Files
.7z   Patch upgrade netbeans.7z (Size: 1.59 KB / Downloads: 77)
.7z   Patch upgrade eclipse and buildboot.7z (Size: 792 bytes / Downloads: 81)
[Image: 1388267.png]
Thank you MaXiMu for testing the new libraries.
Does any of these version changes bring an improvement?
After the disaster of the Xuggle upgrade, I'm even more reluctant to upgrade anything unless it is bringing a benefit.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Normally LWJGL give some patch and update for amd ATI catalyst (I have updated these libraries too) but personnaly, I don't see a significant imrpovement (and I have a ATI card).

So, it's work correctly but no really improvement for JPCSP ...
Lately I have not much time to very intensive test on diferents hardware GPU Intel/AMD/Nvidia and diferents CPUS.
i would say there is not much help improvement for Jpcsp but not broken for me.

I Upload Build based r2568 windows x86 with Upgrade libraries for testing .
so we can check further if anyone finds any errors with news libs on diferent hardware.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pc48x49poj3j4vc

[Image: 1388267.png]