This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bsnes v062.04 beta released
SNES 
Changes :
I suppose I should start calling these nightlies, heh. blargg went ahead and verified every last possible edge case with regards to the S-CPU MUL / DIV registers. It uncovered a few errors in my implementation, which have since been corrected. The design used now should be a direct reflection of the hardware implementation: no actual multiplication, no actual division, and no variable-length bit-shifting.

We also spent about eight hours straight hammering away at the S-SMP test register. We have a partial understanding of TEST.d3 and TEST.d0, and a complete understanding of the other six bits. All of this has been implemented as well.

Lastly, snesreader gets a tiny update to fix Test Drive II, which broke due to a slight regression when porting the mapping code to XML.

http://byuu.org/
[Image: 1913820.png]
thank you very much for the news Smile