This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i get help from top to bottem?
Hello, im kinda new to emulator thing, i couldn't find F&Q and such (maybe cuz im bad finder..) and i kinda didnt understand this log and such stuff.

so it started i wanted to play psp game called jeane d arc and valkyria chronicles 3.

friend told me to download pcsp and get cso file and run it, idk what it is but i got cso file, but pcsp detects file, but when i load it its blank white screen.

then i heard jpcsp is better so i came here.

i placed cso file on the game folder where cube and 2 other weird thing is at. i can see photo of the game so i thought i did correct.

i clicked it, ran, but its just blank black /white screen, time to time flashing.

Logger is repeating random stuff over and over and over (its at ALL view.)

and i found this is about compababilty stuff, i checked and jeane d arc isnt n the forum post.

but valk chronicle 3 was, but then i check the thread and it has this log file.

what do i do with this log.html file to play a game?

ps. since the threads dosent show the game file but only log, do i need to buy PSP and the game? or i can skip PSP and buy the game to do it or is it legal to free to download?

---- edit---

well i kinda made a progess, 64bit one dosent respond well, 32bit one responded tat its due to encryption thing.
since it says we dont support piracy i guess i need to purchase these to use.
since it comes to this, ill be leaving US to different country for bout a year, and back.
and i hear psp 2000 sells more the 3000 or something, and psp vista or something comming out soon.
so when would be good time to get my self a psp? and does current psp games work with new psp comming out soon?