This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with getting settings for highest performance?
I'm playing dissidia 012 using jpcsp 2211 with 20 - 30 fps, but I know it would be a lot higher if it wasn't for the graphics. Everything looks way too smooth and unpixelated like antialising is on max but I have it off under display and lowest graphics on nvidia control panel as well. The only thing I can think of is opening the settings text file but I have no idea what to change since I don't understand it ._.. Can someone knowledgeable enough with this please tell me what to do?
i think there are videos on youtube that can help you, im at work so i cant look them up
Under config while running JPCSP, go to the last tab and there should be an option to turn off AA. If there is no tab update to latest rev. Although not sure why you are complaining. 20-30 fps is very playable (I have like 5 in original Dissidia T_T)
lulz I have up to 60 FPS ingame all the time in Dissidia

I use the latest Jpcsp windows x64 File and the latest JDK 7 build

http://jdk7.java.net/download.html

my graphics card is Ati Radeon HD 4350

mi core is amd dual core 3.2 GigaHertz

have you tried to change the .bat file from this:

-Xmx1024m -Xss10m

to this :

-Xmx3072m -Xss100m

It helped me alot to improve my FPS during gameplay but only works if you have
4 Gigabytes of ram or more Sad
(09-05-2011, 11:30 PM)just_in_deed Wrote: lulz I have up to 60 FPS ingame all the time in Dissidia

I use the latest Jpcsp windows x64 File and the latest JDK 7 build

http://jdk7.java.net/download.html

my graphics card is Ati Radeon HD 4350

mi core is amd dual core 3.2 GigaHertz

have you tried to change the .bat file from this:

-Xmx1024m -Xss10m

to this :

-Xmx3072m -Xss100m

It helped me alot to improve my FPS during gameplay but only works if you have
4 Gigabytes of ram or more Sad

wow, nice speed you got there. So, how did you change the .bat file? I cannot see any Xss there & can you actually use media engine?

Thanks in advance.................