This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Patapon Played almost 99% speed
psp 
(Well, first of all. This is my first post in this forum. So hello to you all)
Recently, i downloaded JPCSP to try play my psp games with pc. For the first time, the playing is very slow and sometimes not playable (faked MPEG video). So i try to tweak the PCSP setting for 6 hours.

My spec
AMD Sempron 140 2.94GHz overclocked
ATI Radeon HD 4350 overclocked to maximum
RAM 2GB
Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
JPCSP latest version
Java Latest Ver (or second latest?)

Well, after 6 hours, the result of the game, Patapon, nice and good and fast too. Game is quite playable and no lags. It plays with 30 fps per second.

This setting is the most optimum setting for my pc. But i would like recommendation and also comment.
Setting

Later on, i sent the picture of the game play.
Download for the game pleaseSmile
no. go away you pirate, you won't find any downloads here.
All the games for the jpcsp are pirated you douche.
(06-01-2012, 10:44 PM)Pinoyski Wrote: All the games for the jpcsp are pirated you douche.

Don't insult other members and Don't ask for links to download games here.
We don't support piracy here.
[Image: 1913820.png]
(06-01-2012, 10:44 PM)Pinoyski Wrote: All the games for the jpcsp are pirated you douche.
that doesn't give you the right to just waltz into this forum and break its rules. piracy is not allowed here and gets people banned.
Umm Question howed you get it to work? Mines working at a good speed so far but when i try to start a new game and it gets to the part where you sign the pact it doesnt wanna go anymore. Help?

Edit: Im using your settings and its working alot better! Thanks for the screenies!
Perfect Configuration , Good Job Ikmalhidayat Smile
Hello! I finally got it working using all of these settings but the sky in the background is pitch black, the foreground blends right in. What can I do?
same as Xom , everything works gr8 but i have black background