This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2
PLayable had to eddited the bat file in 64 bit verson dont know how havent tried it in he r5558 yet also things seem a little bit poly if anyon know how to enhance the screen display tell me now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

there is no r5558,in your pic I see its 2555
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
i think he meant 2558 but made a typo, it's the last one on the google code page.
it's not the first time he says r5558.
what i meant was im running the game in Jpcsp r2555 64 bit version and i haven't tested it out in r2558 becuase there isn't a 64 bit version for it an i don't know if the settings work for the 86 version as well as the 64bit version and yea JPCSP r2558 is on this site
lol i type to fast
I don't know but I guess the 32 doesn't use the ram that the 64 uses.The settings would work since there is no big difference betwen the versions.(took 10 minutes to write that XD)
i tried the settings and it didnt work so is somebod gona make a 64 bit version
it seems to be but when i run it has low fps the enemies are invisible and it freezes whenever i save
oh yea i just wana know if they are gonna make a r2558 64bt
lol didnt know r2559 was out