This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me get jpsp to work please :)
(07-14-2011, 03:20 PM)hackoncrack Wrote: hey virgil, and wtf are you doing with jpcsp, you r actually buying psp games so you can play them on your pc, lol, stfu u dumbass

You need a PSP to play JPCSP?! LMAO!!

You don't know anything right? in this forum we don't support piracy, the emulator its made for playing psp games on pc because there are some advantages like using a keyboard or play in fullscreen and more...The members of this forum don't support piracy, you need a psp, the game you want to play and jpcsp.You need the original to play it on jpcsp.Also be more polite.
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
ok sorry if i was harsh but i felt like you were trying to take a stab at me. But cmon man we all arent using jpcsp because of the advantages of using the keyboard or blowing up low resolution graphics on a high resolution screen. I apologize for my comment but you didnt need to point out my intentions. We all know what people do with emulators, we just dont need to point it out.

And in case you didnt know even if i wanted to play these games illegaly, i cant because JPCSP cant even run at a playable speed.
well, thing is, admitting to piracy is usually a bannable offense here.

if you're a pirate, whatever, but don't go flaunt about it like it's some badge of honor.
(07-14-2011, 07:19 PM)hackoncrack Wrote: ok sorry if i was harsh but i felt like you were trying to take a stab at me. But cmon man we all arent using jpcsp because of the advantages of using the keyboard or blowing up low resolution graphics on a high resolution screen. I apologize for my comment but you didnt need to point out my intentions. We all know what people do with emulators, we just dont need to point it out.

And in case you didnt know even if i wanted to play these games illegaly, i cant because JPCSP cant even run at a playable speed.

I wasn't against you, its the forum rule:No piracy.I'm sorry if you thought I was against youSad.It's just that you have to obey the laws
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]