This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP Authors/Creators
I am making a PV edit using the emulator and I wish to give credit at the end to the authors/creators of JPCSP. As of right now, I just have it saying "The Authors of JPCSP". But I think specific names would be more personable and appropriate. What names/handles may I use in the credits?
I apologize for the double post, but since I did not receive a reply I assumed to leave the credits as is.

But I do want to say a very big thank you for the creation of JPCSP. It's been a very powerful tool in allowing me to create some PV's with great quality HD resolution.

You can see a sample of a custom Project DIVA Extend edit in my latest PV here:

Again, thank you!

What's a PV?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(06-11-2012, 03:10 PM)virgil94 Wrote: What's a PV?

Promotional Video

LMAO

srsly learn how to use google people ^_^
Well I have many things to do(and many spams to delete) so didn't bother using google because sometimes you can't find the actual info you are looking for,trust meSmile
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
virgil94 is right
sometimes you cant find what you need to know
and most of the time, it's just two click away if you know your stuff, try to type wiki pv on your address bar.

but this is not the point of this thread.