This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy Type 0 in JPCSP?
(07-21-2011, 07:14 PM)gid15 Wrote: Bleach Soul Carnival 2:
Code:
hleIoOpen filename = umd0:umd0 flags = 1 permissions = 0777
This log file allowed to discover a new finding Smile implemented in r2215.
Could you test again?

YES!!! IT WORKED AND SO FAR, IT IS PERFECT!!! ZOMG Big Grin
Thank you kind sir!
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit
It works,with lack of sound when characters are speaking, even with the media engine and decode with sonic stage enabled

Edit: very impressive how you solved that only looking at the log.The charachters sound are in at3 format so thats why you can't hear them
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(07-22-2011, 01:50 PM)virgil94 Wrote: It works,with lack of sound when characters are speaking, even with the media engine and decode with sonic stage enabled

Edit: very impressive how you solved that only looking at the log.The charachters sound are in at3 format so thats why you can't hear them

They are in at3+ mono format, which sonicstage can not decode. There is a somewhat solution for this, using the software sound forge and a plugin, but for that to work, you need to extract all audio file. For more info on this check this out:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5293

If you have questions afterwards, I can answer them. However, I found using it rather inconvenient. Losing just the cutscene voices still better than losing BGM, SFX-s, or other things.
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit
I knew that thread,I was going to say it.Its a very annoying procedure.I can live without characters voice cuz I watched it on TV til episode 331 so I know what they are speaking.If I want to hear the voices I can play it on my psp
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(07-23-2011, 11:45 AM)virgil94 Wrote: I knew that thread,I was going to say it.Its a very annoying procedure.I can live without characters voice cuz I watched it on TV til episode 331 so I know what they are speaking.If I want to hear the voices I can play it on my psp

Exactly Big Grin Without voice-over, it's like playing an SNES game with better graphics. And that's a good point Smile However, implementing that plugin still appreciated, just for the completists sake.