This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy Type 0 in JPCSP?
Well it hasn't been launch on an English version but when it is launch on the English version can it be run on JPCSP?
(07-11-2011, 05:35 AM)sleepingmonster Wrote: Well it hasn't been launch on an English version but when it is launch on the English version can it be run on JPCSP?

It's supposedly coming out in the fall in japan but there is no english release date. Since the game isn't released yet there's no possible way we would know if it runs on JPCSP.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(07-11-2011, 05:35 AM)sleepingmonster Wrote: Well it hasn't been launch on an English version but when it is launch on the English version can it be run on JPCSP?

Probably. It's using The 3rd Birthday's engine, so there is a chance. Then again, Dissidia012 uses Dissidia's engine, and where Dissidia runs very fine, Dissidia012 runs like sh*t on JPCSP at the moment, though they nearly the same. Another example: Bleach Soul Carnival is perfect on the emulator... Bleach Soul Carnival 2 doesn't even load. Why you ask? I really don't know Sad
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit
What are you talking about? Dissidia 012 runs way faster for me then dissidia. I will admit that dissidia did run very fast for me but that change for some reason.
One more time!
(07-18-2011, 10:12 AM)beanclr Wrote: What are you talking about? Dissidia 012 runs way faster for me then dissidia. I will admit that dissidia did run very fast for me but that change for some reason.

For you. For me it's too laggy. On Planet's Core I get around 10-12 FPS, on same settings in Dissidia I get 20+. Same for Lunar Subterranean where I get full speed, in Dissidia012 my FPS like 8-10. WTF, indeed!
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit
for me Duodecim works the same speed as the normal Dissidia...., it seem faster because there's a lot of new stages, and the majority of then works at good speed and 4 of them run the game at full speed, so yeah Duodecim runs better

but if i can guess, no Type-0 will not work on JPCSP in the release(like all Square Enix new games i think), but after a time it will, if you wanna play it that badly try first the PSP ^^, and yeah, yeah i know nowadays its better to play on the emulator we can put filters an full screen and some games became very good in it...,but some still became laggy when in full screen
(07-18-2011, 03:41 PM)Karen Wrote: for me Duodecim works the same speed as the normal Dissidia...., it seem faster because there's a lot of new stages, and the majority of then works at good speed and 4 of them run the game at full speed, so yeah Duodecim runs better

but if i can guess, no Type-0 will not work on JPCSP in the release(like all Square Enix new games i think), but after a time it will, if you wanna play it that badly try first the PSP ^^, and yeah, yeah i know nowadays its better to play on the emulator we can put filters an full screen and some games became very good in it...,but some still became laggy when in full screen

You got me there. I don't know how to set Duodecim to achieve the same speed as the prequel. I play it like 2 minutes and had a serious FPS impact. Oh, yeah, if I use rematch... if I choose to go back to battle setup menu and reentering the same stage, it's the same if not worse, it gives me a huge speed decrease. Using ATI Catalyst 11.5 because the latest, 11.6 just kill my FPS in JPCSP. I would like to play Duodecim, but the speed is horribly horrible Sad
(07-18-2011, 08:44 AM)megaten666 Wrote: Bleach Soul Carnival 2 doesn't even load.
Is there a test report with log file for this one? I could not find one...
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(07-20-2011, 06:26 PM)gid15 Wrote: Is there a test report with log file for this one? I could not find one...

I have one,the screen stays black.I didn't touch anything,with other configuration is the same

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 53.88 KB / Downloads: 116)
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Bleach Soul Carnival 2:
Code:
hleIoOpen filename = umd0:umd0 flags = 1 permissions = 0777
This log file allowed to discover a new finding Smile implemented in r2215.
Could you test again?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log