This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!
Hi there, i made a back up of my PSP game (Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 3)...i want to play it on JPCSP r2196, but when i load the UMD then it goes in perfect but when im at the main menu and just when i want to begin n new story then it loads a bit and then it just suddenly freezes...

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME...THANKS Big Grin
(07-10-2011, 10:57 PM)Ru22 Wrote: Hi there, i made a back up of my PSP game (Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 3)...i want to play it on JPCSP r2196, but when i load the UMD then it goes in perfect but when im at the main menu and just when i want to begin n new story then it loads a bit and then it just suddenly freezes...

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME...THANKS Big Grin

yeah...it's not playable yet. You should really search the forum before posting. There are dozens ( not really ) of threads concerning the tag force series on this forum.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

yeah...it's not playable yet. You should really search the forum before posting. There are dozens ( not really ) of threads concerning the tag force series on this forum.
[/quote]

Damn...thanx for your help, well all i can do now is wait for a new PSP emulator, looked forward to play Yu- Gi-Oh...do you know where can i check out games that are playable?
(07-11-2011, 07:55 PM)Ru22 Wrote: yeah...it's not playable yet. You should really search the forum before posting. There are dozens ( not really ) of threads concerning the tag force series on this forum.

Damn...thanx for your help, well all i can do now is wait for a new PSP emulator, looked forward to play Yu- Gi-Oh...do you know where can i check out games that are playable?
[/quote]

Voila! http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=986
[Image: indexkd.jpg] pingutino: Your heart knows the truth Wink
Voila! http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=986
[/quote]

Thanx man...Smile
I am finding obsene pictures in threads where they dont belong. I will imediately ban anyone posting anything offensive outside of the adult forum. PLEASE use the report this post/thread feature if you find anything that shouldnt be in any of the regular forums.

Thanks