This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update notice?
I was wondering if we could get an option that would let jpcsp check the buildbot and see if a newer version is out without having to check it time? Also can we check it as a setting for people that don't have internet or just don't want to get a pop up notice every time they start jpcsp? Just an idea I had.
One more time!
I was going to add something like this to my launcher, ..I actually had it implemented (still do just commented out :), It would read the google code latest rev) but it made the exe size to big for my liking since I needed to add a ton of support code so it could read webpages then get only the version so i scrapped the idea (I want to keep my app small and low memory usage plus it trying to access the internet might not go well with some people :).

Maybe when I get some free time ill work on it more and see if I can get the size down, I've been really busy lately.
No hurry. I'm just glad I'm not the only one that thought about it. ^_^
One more time!
Or maybe a link or something to just lead to the page or something. Let the user download it themselves.
(08-05-2011, 06:35 AM)servarus Wrote: Or maybe a link or something to just lead to the page or something. Let the user download it themselves.

In the launcher I already added the links awhile back :p, right click anywhere on the interface or the icon
[context menu] -> About -> Jpcsp -> all the links are here - forum, build bot, google project page ..etc