This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcadeflex updates
mame 
Okay here are some news update from the development of tha java mame port. My very reliable sources are telling me that good ol shadow.. our fellow emunewz administrator and former pcsx, pcsx2 emulator developer, and developer on pcsp jpcsp and god knows what else.. is, among other various things, moving to mame 0.28 version of the Arcadeflex port with certainly illegal velocities.
I also have to let you all guys know that he is officially ruining my vacation with different kinds of tickets for the source and lately he's been blackmailing me to successfully compile 0.28versions of the original mame source! Angry

Anyway don't bother with all that just drop by at arcadflex.com and check out the latest game additions on the database!

big thanks to gilatino for his help!