This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Well whenever I start the game I get past the opening video and then it goes black.. Any Help?..
Questions:
1. What is the best Svn to play this game?

2.What are the best settings to play this game? [My system is reasonable weak and can't use shaders so don't recommend anything to do with it, thanks.]
I would like it +1 this post, I'm playing it on the newest SVN of JPSCP (2211 I think?) and I see most non-mpeg cutscenes but all I hear is footsteps and menu noises when I swing the keyblade I hear him grunt haha, but voices and music and arent working, and I'm only getting about 10-15 FPS and My hardware isnt bad, Intel i5, AMD Catalyst gpu, I run PCSX2 other emulators all great
What are your settings?[Configuration?]
(07-08-2011, 02:45 AM)Skiddy Wrote: What are your settings?[Configuration?]

Mine? I've tried checking and unchecking pretty much everything, for some reason Im trying again this morning and it didnt work at all... stayed a white screen after I pressed Run, I dont know how I got it to work last time as this was happening when I first tried it as well
Update, I actually got the game to I think the point that they seem to be talking about in the main forum about this game, but then it started messing up again First The char voices were working, but the characters were all funky shapes, now theres no 3d just the HUD seems to correct the rest is blue but when I swing I still hear stuff... ugh this is confusing probably not worth it
(07-08-2011, 01:21 AM)bbthatsme2 Wrote: I would like it +1 this post, I'm playing it on the newest SVN of JPSCP (2211 I think?) and I see most non-mpeg cutscenes but all I hear is footsteps and menu noises when I swing the keyblade I hear him grunt haha, but voices and music and arent working, and I'm only getting about 10-15 FPS and My hardware isnt bad, Intel i5, AMD Catalyst gpu, I run PCSX2 other emulators all great

You've GOT to install SonicStage if you want to hear music and watch the high-def cutscenes. It's not that hard to find on the net. Then, on the media tab, have the top 3 checkboxes checked.
But what about my black screen problem after the opening video!!// Help!
psp 
(07-08-2011, 07:31 PM)bbthatsme2 Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 02:45 AM)Skiddy Wrote: What are your settings?[Configuration?]

Mine? I've tried checking and unchecking pretty much everything, for some reason Im trying again this morning and it didnt work at all... stayed a white screen after I pressed Run, I dont know how I got it to work last time as this was happening when I first tried it as well

i know why it goes white screen same problem to me because the TMP is still not decrypted from your iso you can use a real psp to decrypt it or download one from the net