This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFCC Strange Problem
I've played it all the way through and decided to start a new game. Everything was fine until I decided to try the launcher from here, now my player model is.. I'm not sure what to call it, and can't seem to fix it. I left the launcher settings on default, have the emu set up like in the Crisis Core playable section. Can't think of anything else to add except I re-downloaded the 2208 build, which had worked fine for me, to see if that would fix my issue, and reinstalled Java as well. Pic below to show what I am talking about.

Update1: It works fine now, at least as far as I can tell without playing the whole thing. Turning off all the shader options did it, but I'd like them on, and it was working with them on before.

Update2: Apparently it was the latest AMD video drivers I'd updated too. Could have sworn I had played before after updating, guess not. Reverted drivers, fixed.

[Image: 9ksejc.jpg]

Can anyone help me with this?