This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low FPS
(07-14-2011, 09:57 AM)MaXiMu Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 08:07 PM)hackoncrack Wrote: I think you need a better graphics card if you have a low FPS rate. I only have a notebook PC with the Intel HD graphics card so i am getting a low FPS and I dont think there is anything I can do about it Sad

I Have good fps on JPCSP with this PC

CPU I3 350M with Intel HD Graphics 3000

On Jpcsp
- Enable Vertex cache (For estable not crashes for some games)
- Enable save ge screen to texture (For speedup 80% average most recommended games) ** Only supported on lasts versions intel drivers .

I will try this when I get home today, thank you. I have the Intel i5 480M 2.67 GHz CPU with Intel HD Integrated Graphics, here are the specs:

http://www.microcenter.com/single_produc...id=0355605

So do you think I should be able to get games running smoothly or is my PC not good enough?? I know my CPU is faster than your and mine is dual core too but your graphics could be better and maybe that is holding me back. It's funny because I can run Dolphin, a Wii and Gamecube Emulator, alot faster and im actually able to play.
With your PC you should achieve in some fullspeed games without many problems.

Start ocean : Second evolution 130-210fps on gameplay
Tales of eternia 16-50fps ** minimum framerate is only slowdown some zones but average 40fps most average zones.
Dragon ball evolution is fully playable 60fps

the very limit on this GPU Intel HD graphic is in the decoding of the videos.pmf there are videos that compared to a dedicated GPU Nvidia / ATI is impactant perfomance 16-25fps vs 60fps
[Image: 1388267.png]
^ Thank you for this information, it gives me hope. Big Grin
i tried those two options but the games i wanna play still run slow. Sad

Im trying to play Chinatown Wars GTA and Portable Ops

I just tried DBZ Evolution too and its running 3 fps, i dont get it

my pc sux
You update drivers?

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchRe...amilyId=39

Drivers 8.15.10.2361 10/04/2011 is working ok for me.

Code:
4900 [GUI] INFO  ge - Using RenderingEngineLwjgl15
4901 [GUI] INFO  ge - OpenGL version: 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2361
4901 [GUI] INFO  ge - Shading Language version: 1.20  - Intel Build 8.15.10.2361

Configuration my work is :

And some test in this moment.

Dragon ball evolution in gameplay 60fps and sometimes is slowdown to 40-50fps in the actually rev 2211

Star ocean second evolution Is very fast on gameplay 130-200fps

Armored Core fullspeed 60fps on gameplay

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1388267.png]
lol, ok im gonna try to update my graphics driver when i get home. Let's hope this will speed things up, be back later to post an update if it worked or not.
You were right Maximu!!! I updated my driver and now DBZ is 120 fps at title screen. Thank you for all the help!!