This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
Hmmm i have a problem with v1.8.9 of this tool whenever i click start its says Runtime Error 9 : Subscript out of range

EDIT: Downloaded the new v1.9.2 but it still doesn't work, it complains something about time/date format.
EDIT2: Solved the problem, it appears that this tool now hates the Romanian date/type format so i had to switch to English(US) format and now it works.
*sigh* This tool gets more crappier with each version.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
New 1.9.5 Version for download, now with a virtual desktop thingy to eliminate the problem with window switching.

On another note : Can someone help me with this, when i click start i hear 1 voice play then nothing no more voices, if i look at the tool it says that Soundforge has been closed but Soundforge its still f***ing open.
I have this problem on all versions of the utility, and i am using Soundforge 10.

Yay for chinese quality coding.

EDIT: After many hours of fiddling with it, changing Soundforge settings and the like to no avail, i got pissed and installed Soundforge AudioStudio 10.0 and now it works like it should.
*sigh*At least i got it working. FML
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.7
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.8

Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Hey guys, I've been looking at this tread and found some helpful stuff. I'm running the latest jpcsp version and SonicStage and got the BGM for the games to work on Windows 7 32 bit. But there's been a lot of different methods posted up here about how to get voices for games and I was wondering if someone could post a step-by-step of how to do it with the latest versions and answer a couple questions like: Should I be using SoundForge? If so, what version? What settings are necessary is all programs involved? I'm still an amateur at this type of stuff so all of the competing information has me confused, and some clarification would be much appreciated.
Thanks everyone
[attachment=7864]
I tried this with GTA Chinatown Wars,

Hoping it will work.

And sadly it did not get the missing audio ._.

Which is the whole game apart from the intro song.

-MozzaGamer
My PC SPECS:
CPU:Overclocked Intel® Core™i7-2600k @ 4.80GHz
GPU: Dual NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 570's OC in SLI
RAM:16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 @1600MHz
MOBO:ASUS® MAXIMUS IV EXTREME-Z: INTEL Z68 ROG
CASE: Cooler Master HAF-X 942
do you need soundforge and soundforge audio studio 10? or just soundforge to use this tool.
Can this help enable voices in Lunar silverstar harmony?

UPD. It works , but sometimes the voices are still missing Smile