This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
ok did the steps exactly as you said, but it still doesn't work.
at your step 4 i press start Soundforge launches and the tool says it was terminated and it will stop working.
i close and reopen it (mono 1.8.3) and click start again and it displays some chinese message (i have it in english btw), after that the path to my soundforge exe disappears. XD

i can post screens to show you if you want, thanks for your help Smile

L.E: I finally got it to work i did this and it worked:
1. Launched JPCSP;
2. Launched the tool;
3. Click Launch SoundForge button;
4. Click Show/Hide SoundForge Window until SoundForge dissapears;
5. Click Start;
6. The tool is now working.

Also they should really fix this annoying bug, whoever is making the tool.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15

Messages In This Thread
RE: at32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding - by andutrache - 08-31-2011, 01:24 PM