This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
This is really interesting. I spent some time messing around with this and was able to get the VA files from Disgaea 2 into .wavs. However, I'm running into a couple issues:

1. I can't get JPCSP to use the converted .wav files. They play just fine in winamp, but the game won't use them. I have put them in the tmp folder right where I found the unconverted .at3 files and they have the same exact name as they did as .at3 files. Nothing gives.

2. I can't figure out for the life of me how to extract all the audio files from the .iso. All the guides and posts I see about it say to use XPert, a program that hasn't been updated in half a decade and doesn't have a plugin file for Disgaea 2. I really do not want to have to play through the entire game once just to get the at3 files to start this with; there has to be a better way. Using the real time conversion would be nice, but it's so far off it isn't even funny; it doesn't even play the right line, for example. Usually the line it plays is a couple lines ahead in the script.

3. I don't see how to mass convert the files using Sound Forge. With the single scene I was able to convert I had to save each file individually. I was able to open all of them at once, but it wouldn't just let me save them all at once -- the 'save all' option just said I hadn't changed anything. Do you need Sound Forge Pro for this? I only installed the trial.

Messages In This Thread
RE: at32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding - by Khift - 08-24-2011, 07:38 PM