This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
for me, i use Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0

using latest 1.6.2 on win 7 64bit appear message
any of you guys know how to solve it.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
i tried with the trial version of Sound Forge it works, a pain that, i will only have the program for 30 days :|...., when it expire i have to buy it.... :| oh well, hope they make another trial version ;x
(07-09-2011, 01:32 PM)l2sp Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 12:10 PM)danity Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 08:40 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: i think yes you need enable sonicstage.
if you don't enable sonicstage, no sound at FMV/Movie.

i have sonic stage but in GOW Ghost Of Sparta there is no sound at FMV/Movie i have music in stage voices in game but sound at FMV/Movie is imposible do this fix the sound at FMV/Movie ??

i try it before minutes and no sound at FMV/Movie again .This program can handle GOW i thing with sound at FMV/Movie any sugestion ???

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160

What do you mean with this topic she is for batch sound i speak for this program cant handle GOW Ghost Of Sparta FMV movies sound .How to fix it anyone play GOW and try it if someone have sound in FMV videos pls tell me how to fix it ???
(07-09-2011, 05:03 PM)dista_bagus Wrote: for me, i use Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0

using latest 1.6.2 on win 7 64bit appear message
any of you guys know how to solve it.

Same error message (also using W7 x64), I've reverted back to using 1.6 since I couldn't figure out how to get past it.
Exertim & everyone, found how to solve it.
just put folder autoplaytool_1.6.2 on any drive & run it. it will work.
don't put in Jpcsp folder because it can't run.
i already tested it.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
hmm i cant seem to make mine work, whenever i try to open sonic forge pro or audio studio and open an at3 or oma file it keeps saying it wont open. and whenever i use the plugin, and select run sond forge app, it will prompt me to find the exe file for sound forge which i do open, and i tried both on pro and audio studio, it will just open the program and nothing happens even after i press start on the plugin. it doesnt decode.

EDIT: BTW what specific filename or exe file does the plugin use when running the sound forge program?
for Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0=>AudioStudio100.exe
(07-10-2011, 12:31 AM)danity Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 01:32 PM)l2sp Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 12:10 PM)danity Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 08:40 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: i think yes you need enable sonicstage.
if you don't enable sonicstage, no sound at FMV/Movie.

i have sonic stage but in GOW Ghost Of Sparta there is no sound at FMV/Movie i have music in stage voices in game but sound at FMV/Movie is imposible do this fix the sound at FMV/Movie ??

i try it before minutes and no sound at FMV/Movie again .This program can handle GOW i thing with sound at FMV/Movie any sugestion ???

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160

What do you mean with this topic she is for batch sound i speak for this program cant handle GOW Ghost Of Sparta FMV movies sound .How to fix it anyone play GOW and try it if someone have sound in FMV videos pls tell me how to fix it ???

Anyone Help with this i cant make FMV videos to have sound in God Of War ??????
mono_ATRAC3PLUS自动播放辅助工具1.7.0.rar
http://pgege.qjwm.com/down_981810.html
or
http://www.uudisc.com/user/pgege/file/4145145

rename folder mono_ATRAC3PLUS自动播放辅助工具1.7.0 => mono_ATRAC3PLUS 1.7.0
and inside folder rename mono_AT3+自动播放辅助工具1.7.0 => mono_AT3+ 1.7.0 so that can run & you can put on any drive/folder.

and sometimes you need file MSCOMCTL.OCX to work. it can be found on XP OS/google.
It's working for Bleach Soul Carnival. Now, voices can be heard, but the whole procedure is driving me crazy. It should be implemented in future builds somehow, it's really fantastic. Oh well, a detailed How-to-do guide like in the "batch decoding audio" forum would be appreciated.
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit