This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
update to 1.6.2
[attachment=6112]
another question, do i need to enable decode audio with sonicstage in the jpcsp settings?
i think yes you need enable sonicstage.
if you don't enable sonicstage, no sound at FMV/Movie.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
you still need sonic stage for normal atrac+ files, this is only for mono at3+ files that sonic stage can't handle. (usually used in voice audio and sound effects - nearly all newer japanese games)
So..
1. Install Sonic Stage & Sound Forge ,
2. Jpcsp options -> Enable media engine , Enable decode files with sonic stage
3. use this program for added mono audio support in most games. (ie: if you notice voice audio or sound effects are missing - this should do the trick)
(07-09-2011, 09:09 AM)hyakki Wrote: you still need sonic stage for normal atrac+ files, this is only for mono at3+ files that sonic stage can't handle. (usually used in voice audio and sound effects - nearly all newer japanese games)
So..
1. Install Sonic Stage & Sound Forge ,
2. Jpcsp options -> Enable media engine , Enable decode files with sonic stage
3. use this program for added mono audio support in most games. (ie: if you notice voice audio or sound effects are missing - this should do the trick)

ohh thanks, ive been having problems making dissidia to play BGMs and movie audio, i tried batch decoding and emulator's self-decoding but they dont seem to work. sound and voice effects do work fine though. i dont need to setup my sonicstage do i? i mean after installing it i just leave it alone, ive batch decoded FF7CC and all audio works fine, i noticed the audio files contain some wav files, then some .decoded.at3 files, but on dissidia i see at3 and oma files only.
(07-09-2011, 08:40 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: i think yes you need enable sonicstage.

i have sonic stage but in GOW Ghost Of Sparta there is no sound at FMV/Movie i have music in stage voices in game but sound at FMV/Movie is imposible do this fix the sound at FMV/Movie ??

i try it before minutes and no sound at FMV/Movie again .This program can handle GOW i thing with sound at FMV/Movie any sugestion ???
It works now the developers can work in the graphics because the sound problem was fixed

Of course we dont have an update since the 27 oj june any idea why?
(07-09-2011, 12:10 PM)danity Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 08:40 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: i think yes you need enable sonicstage.

i have sonic stage but in GOW Ghost Of Sparta there is no sound at FMV/Movie i have music in stage voices in game but sound at FMV/Movie is imposible do this fix the sound at FMV/Movie ??

i try it before minutes and no sound at FMV/Movie again .This program can handle GOW i thing with sound at FMV/Movie any sugestion ???

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160
this actually works most of the time if the emulator can dump the file from the game. nice.

if it can't then no dice, but i'm getting extra sounds and voices in ikkitousen now. doesn't work in castlevania for example, the game still freezes on the storyline parts and no file is extracted/dumped.

now if only the emulator wasn't ignoring my back speakers. feels weird to hear talking from both front and behind while music only from the front. lol

edit: no wonder it doesn't work on castlevania. it doesn't actually use at3, but some "vag" format which is easily openable with psound, so i wonder why can't it be read by the emulator.
are you guys using sonic forge audio studio or sonic forge pro?