This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
So, I have no solutions?
(10-03-2012, 08:23 AM)Xanh Wrote: So, I have no solutions?

If you know a game should have sound and it doesn't plus you have tried all the usual methods (sonic stage, the program here, and both the 32bit and 64bit jpcsp (if possible)), then post a log on the INFO setting under the game thread.
Then the devs can take a look and see if anything unusual is going on.
may I ask something
i played game AKB 1/48, at first the dialog have no sound and the cut scene (confession scene in this game) is really weird
if the audio appear, then the video become faster
if the video is normal, then the sound won't appear
and according to my friend I should install SS and this autoplay thing
well, it works, but only for the audio in the dialog while the cut scene is still like before
can anybody help me
thanks before
Guys, I am assuming to get the voice to work all 3 software JPCSP, Attract-mono & Soundforge runs concurrently while the game is running?

So from A-Z is open
1.JPCSP
2.Enable Extract media to tmp
3.Run the game
4.open Attract-mono, select the jpcsp tmp folder with the game ID & select ATTRACT, select soundforge exe path, select launch soundforge, select start & the JPCSP should continue the game with voice?

Can correct me if i'm wrong as i have yet seen a comprehensive guide.
hm im at a loss, it only says one line in the game then stops... don't know how to make it continue >.<

anyone know what the problem might be?

Edit: Never mind, i decided to switch to a chinese JPCSP and it played all the voices perfectly.
(11-07-2012, 04:32 AM)papaya Wrote: Guys, I am assuming to get the voice to work all 3 software JPCSP, Attract-mono & Soundforge runs concurrently while the game is running?

So from A-Z is open
1.JPCSP
2.Enable Extract media to tmp
3.Run the game
4.open Attract-mono, select the jpcsp tmp folder with the game ID & select ATTRACT, select soundforge exe path, select launch soundforge, select start & the JPCSP should continue the game with voice?

Can correct me if i'm wrong as i have yet seen a comprehensive guide.
To me it worked EXACTLY like described in a previous post in this same thread.

I’ll just post them again in my own words just in case, but you have to do it EXACTLY as it is said. Don’t assume anything:
1. Download the latest version of the plugin (to this date, 21/11/2012) found in this link: http://page3.yunfile.com/file/csxpgege/9038812a/.
2. Extract it inside your JPCSP folder.
3. Open JPCSP.
4. Check in Configuration -> Media, make sure you ONLY have Use Media Engine and Decode audio files with SonicStage selected. Accept changes.
5. Load your game’s UMD.
6. Play it for some minutes, up to a point where you’re missing sounds.
7. Exit JPCSP completely.
8. Check tmp folder inside JPCSP directory.
9. Locate a folder named as your game’s ID, for example ULJ00445.
10. Verify there is an Atrac folder inside of it. If there isn’t one, follow no further these instructions. This package won’t solve your problem.
11. Open JPCSP again.
12. Do NOT load any UMD yet. Leave JPCSP windows open for a moment. Do NOT close it.
13. Execute the mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool application.
14. In the folder structure displayed, locate the Atrac folder you verified before in step #10.
15. Select that folder.
16. Click on Launch Sony Sound Forge.
17. Locate the Sound Forge executable, called Forge100.exe if it is the latest version.
18. Now click Start.
19. Minimize the assistant’s window.
20. Go back to JPCSP.
21. Load your game’s UMD.
22. Click on Run.
23. Enjoy!
24. And yes, by the end, you will have Sound Forge, the assistant tool, and JPCSP running simultaneously.

After installing this package, following those steps to the letter, I finally get voices in Super Robot Wars OG Saga Masoukishin – The Lord of Elemental.

Now, some questions for a senior user or developer, but some background first: Even though I finally get something like
Code:
hle.sceAtrac3plus - hleAtracSetData
(which I never got before), indicating this plugin is doing its job, I still keep getting messages like
Code:
Mono AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder.
and
Code:
AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder.
According to the README, this is a limitation of SonicStage.

My questions really are:
- Is this plugin supposed to fix precisely those errors, or something else?
- Is there a product that solves this, even if it is not free?
- What those errors mean is that I am missing background tunes?

Thanks in advance for your support, and keep it up!

PS: A Moderator should stick this thread, and edit the first post to include a link to the latest version of the assistant, and also with instructions. No offense intended, but sometimes it’s frustrating to go after 16 pages of (sometimes) half-English and not understand anything. Assuming we really did go through all those pages. I don’t think so.

EDIT: You NEVER need Extract media files to tmp folder in Configuration -> Media, so I edited the post.
This thread is already sticked; but as KaOSoFt will be better add to the first Post latest version (1.9.29 until now) and some instructions as well.

Last version was already brought by Itaru on this post:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....2#pid90522

[Image: montcer.png]
There's a problem with the latest update. The SkinH.dll is detected as a virus, and although ignore the file, the mono ATRAC keeps giving me an error when i press start, and any other option i press will tell me that SkinH.dll isn't working.

Sorry for double post, but i think someone needs to know about this. Its basically a Run time error 48. I can't start it no matter what i do.
I scanned it with MSE and there was nothing wrong with it. It must be your AV assuming that it's a generic kind of malware instead of actually detecting anything.

I was also able to play SRWZ2 and Queen's Blade without any problems after doing it, so I can confirm that it's working fine.
Windows 7 x64
E8400@3.6GHz
4GB DDR2@800MHz
Nvidia 550 Ti
Edited first post with instructions thanks to KaOSoFt
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]