This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Poll: Do you want PSvita games on Jpcsp? (If possible!)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
25.00%
1 25.00%
No!
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSVita D:
Question 
First of all,i kinda know this will be a noob question but...will Jpcsp have compatibility (in a future XD) with PSVita Games? or it's imposible??

PD: Like i say, it's a noob question but i need to know lol
(05-16-2012, 04:10 PM)LucasZombi Wrote: First of all,i kinda know this will be a noob question but...will Jpcsp have compatibility (in a future XD) with PSVita Games? or it's imposible??

PD: Like i say, it's a noob question but i need to know lol

I think it's impossible since psvita is more powerful than the psp
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
i guess it can be done in some years, but doubt it'll reach any playable speeds unless java gets a serious speed bump or jpcsp's completely ported to something else.
PSVita games on JPCSP! it's impossible!!
maybe if the Dev team make another emulator for PSVita we can say something.
but..PSVita have a touch screen! how we can emulate it on PC!
Okey, who know! maybe we'll found it after a few years as you wrote serio.
The life is too spleeny but we should give it some chances and hopes..
Quote:PSVita have a touch screen! how we can emulate it on PC!
same way ds touchscreen is, with a mouse.
maybe we can replace the touchscreen with mouse function, but i mean it's will not become as real play!
understand me now?
(05-17-2012, 09:29 AM)homam_obidou Wrote: maybe we can replace the touchscreen with mouse function, but i mean it's will not become as real play!
understand me now?

Also psvita has a rear touch pad so It would make difficult the emulation of such console.In jpcsp is impossible but maybe if someone makes another emu it might work.Also,look at the ps3,there is no emu for that.
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
virgil94 you're right!
we can say: PSVita will never come as emulator except if we make adapter for the emulator, but it will make too expensive and the people prefer real PSVita.
also, it's the state with all newest game consoles.