This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom hearts birth by sleep low fps pleaase help!
okay, i currently am trying to play kingdom hearts birth by sleep on jpcsp 64 bit, i started with 32 bit and it was annoyingly slow so i wanted to see if the 64 bit would work better, theres no change. here are my computer specs
Windows 7 home premium
ManufactureConfusedony
Model: vaio computer
Processor:Intel ® Core™ i3 cpu M350 @2.27GHz 2.27GHz
Installed RAM: 4.00 GB (3.67 Usable)
System type: 64 bit os
Graphics card: Intel ® Graphics Media Accelerator HD
Chip type: Intel® Graphics media accelerator (core I3)
Total available graphics memory: 1751 MB
Dedicated video memory: 128mb
system video memory: 0MB
Here are my settings for jpcsp:
General: save window positions on exit
Region: language english x for enter
Video: Only GE graphics
Audio: none
Memory: ignore invalid memory acces
Media: use media engine, extract media files to tmp folder decode audio files with sonic stage
Compiler: use compiler, max method size:50
Crypto:Handle savdata in crypto mode
Display:nothing changed.
please helpppp

also heres the fps i get when it starts up like 50-60fps when it plays the opening scenes 30fps, when it gets to the scene where ven is falling in the white coat it drops to 3 and stays there
you need a better video card, Intel Graphics cards were never intended for heavy 3d
Your laptop is too slow. Most laptops are too slow for decent JPCSP emulation unless it's a gaming laptop, and your laptop is most definitely not meant for gaming.
(05-15-2012, 09:05 AM)Itaru Wrote: Your laptop is too slow. Most laptops are too slow for decent JPCSP emulation unless it's a gaming laptop, and your laptop is most definitely not meant for gaming.

well, my parents are looking at buying a new computer, they seem to want to buy an imac.. are those good for gaming?
nope. macs aren't gaming platforms.

they're way overpriced and you can't do much with them, since majority of computer games are made for windows. less than 5 or so percent of games get ported to mac, and even less are made for them. so unless you're happy with angry birds and farmville, don't go for a mac.

you can buy some apps for 4x the price of windows ones i guess, and use it for bragging/hipster creds, but not much more.
(05-20-2012, 04:09 PM)serio Wrote: nope. macs aren't gaming platforms.

they're way overpriced and you can't do much with them, since majority of computer games are made for windows. less than 5 or so percent of games get ported to mac, and even less are made for them. so unless you're happy with angry birds and farmville, don't go for a mac.

you can buy some apps for 4x the price of windows ones i guess, and use it for bragging/hipster creds, but not much more.

oh haha alright i just went to the store and selected all the best stuff and it was like $4,000 which is ridiculous. so then what gaming computers are the best, i hear alien ware is good
clutchspawn,
i give some advices, not the best is the best!
when you chose the best maybe it's not for you(i.e many gaming PC have a poor hardware if we compare it to programmer's PC or enterprise's PC, etc)
i bought computer last month and i play jpcsp on it at full speed (make sure your game is supported).
your CPU is intel i3 and it's not too powerful on most games, try i5 or i7 with a good speed started from 2.3 GHz
Graphics card: ATI have a few problem try nvidia.
ram: more than 6 GB
other thing not interesting more than cpu,ram and graphics card.
The life is too spleeny but we should give it some chances and hopes..