This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Default JPCSP screen size...
Is there a way to set the default to LITERAL 1x so its set to the exact screen size required? When i open JPCSP its usually 20-30 pixels too short height wise.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(06-22-2011, 05:56 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: Is there a way to set the default to LITERAL 1x so its set to the exact screen size required? When i open JPCSP its usually 20-30 pixels too short height wise.
With which options? and which revision?
I'm always using: resolution=Native, no full screen. and Jpcsp always opens at the correct size...
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
it just started opening at correct size for me on 2197 anything before I had to readjust size
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit