This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can someone make a copy of a bat file with these settings
-Xss768m -Xms1024m -Xmx2048m -XX:+UseTLAB -XXTongueermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=128m
-XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:InitialSurvivorRatio=10 -XX:MinSurvivorRatio=10 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:+UseAdaptiveSizePolicy
-XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=128 -XX:GCTimeRatio=19

I would do it myself but when i tried copy and pasting it the jpcsp would not launch
Get the launcher instead.
yea http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=977
The launcher has 90% of those settings already in it and it works as if you're compiling a new bat temporarily
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(05-14-2012, 11:44 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: yea http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=977
The launcher has 90% of those settings already in it and it works as if you're compiling a new bat temporarily

i dont know when i tried to match the settings as best i could on the launcher it ran but it was a little laggy
What are you trying to do with all those settings? No matter how much you play with those settings, performance will not improve if your PC/laptop is too slow to run JPCSP well. There is no "magical" setting in the JRE that can make JPCSP run faster. However, you may be able to make JPCSP run faster by playing with the configuration settings in JPCSP.