This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the best config
psp 
anyone mind sharing the best config for all games? i always enable "Ignore invalid memory access,Ignore unmapped imports and use media engine.
For me, the most effective settings is the crisis core one. it runs on almost all the games i tried.
look for hyakkis thread crisis core:final fantasy 7.
(06-18-2011, 11:37 AM)mickeyz Wrote: anyone mind sharing the best config for all games? i always enable "Ignore invalid memory access,Ignore unmapped imports and use media engine.

It's really game specific but it's usually only ge, save ge textures, media engine, decode with sonic stage and use non native fonts for me.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

thnx guys but anymore config sharing? im now using jpcsp 2190 and i tried hyakki crisis core config but when i start the gundam vs gundam its flickering and my eyes hurts because of it.
(06-18-2011, 05:50 PM)mickeyz Wrote: thnx guys but anymore config sharing? im now using jpcsp 2190 and i tried hyakki crisis core config but when i start the gundam vs gundam its flickering and my eyes hurts because of it.

Like I said, it's game specific. try disabling only ge.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

ok after disabling the only GE, it didn't flicker anymore but the game became laggy because other settings are still enabled but when settings are disabled except use media engine the game run faster(weird)
btw my pc specs
Processor:Inter Core 2 Quard Q6600 @ 2.40Ghz
Ram: 4gb transcend DDR2
HardDisk:500GB seagate
VideoCardTonguealit GT220 1gb