This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion for fullscreen mode
psp 
Hello folks of the forum! I would like to make a suggestion directly to the developers of JPCSP, but do not know them ... So I decided to leave even a hint here: you could find a way for us to use the full screen mode without the JPCSP have to disable the options "Only GE graphics "and" Use Vertex Cache "? For the emulator is very slow without these options enabled ... And playing Crisis Core small screen is horrible. And I'm sure many people have this same problem with the emulator. Congratulations for the beautiful design!
You know, you can just change your resolution by 800x600.
CCCP1982 Wrote:Jpcsp SVN r2533 ON ATI and NVIDIA DOES NOT WORK IN OPTIONS ---> SETTINGS ---> DISPLAY ------> (Start JPCSP in Full-Screen Exclusive Mode in the following runs)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jpcsp SVN r2533 НА ATI И NVIDIA НЕ РАБОТАЕТ В ОПЦИИ --->НАСТРОЙКИ--->ДИСПЛЕЙ------> (Start JPCSP in Full-Screen Exclusive Mode in the following runs)
А вот JPcsp-r2528 идет на полноэкран что в АТI И NVIDIA

But JPcsp-r2528 goes to full screen that ATI and NVIDIA
Jpcsp SVN r2533 ПРОБЛЕМА РЕШЕНА!!)

PROBLEM SOLVED!!)