This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aspect ratio keeping screen resizing
psp 
is this possible?
To keep the original PSP aspect ratio of the screen when dragging it bigger?
Or even just click somewhere or check a checkbox and have 2x screen?
(06-07-2011, 11:42 AM)selmiak Wrote: is this possible?
To keep the original PSP aspect ratio of the screen when dragging it bigger?
Or even just click somewhere or check a checkbox and have 2x screen?

Yeah, go to options, video, resize and check 2x. Also check "Anisotropic" and "Resize" under options, video, filters. Make sure your using the latest svn build here. The resize filter doesn't seem to be working on 2166 though but I'm sure that'll be fixed in the next few builds. It's a new feature so expect several bugs.

Edit: Scratch that, the resize filter works fine. My desktop was being disobedient.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

okay, I don't have this options. Under Options>Video there is only Screenshot and Rotate.
And I can't download the latest build as when I click the link (winx86) I'm only taken to the same page again and no download starts. This happens in FF and Opera Sad
(06-08-2011, 01:12 PM)selmiak Wrote: okay, I don't have this options. Under Options>Video there is only Screenshot and Rotate.
And I can't download the latest build as when I click the link (winx86) I'm only taken to the same page again and no download starts. This happens in FF and Opera Sad

How about google chrome? That's the browser I use.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue