This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yu gi oh tag force 6
it translate the cards of yugioh tag force 6 from japanese to english, also it translate some button to english it's really useful!
(05-04-2012, 01:11 PM)catrock Wrote: Actually it works for me with jpcsp v0.6 r2537, but I don't have all cards, and that's really too bad, I tried some cwcheat but it didin't work, I downloaded same savedata for psp, and it didn't work too, Can someone tell me a working cwcheat code or a savedata for jpcsp or an idea please?

how did you get it to work for yugioh tag force 6? it keeps displaying as encrypted and i can't open it at al.
(05-04-2012, 01:11 PM)catrock Wrote: Actually it works for me with jpcsp v0.6 r2537, but I don't have all cards, and that's really too bad, I tried some cwcheat but it didin't work, I downloaded same savedata for psp, and it didn't work too, Can someone tell me a working cwcheat code or a savedata for jpcsp or an idea please?
you played yu gi tag force 6 on jpcsp without any errors?!or crashes?!
i guess tag force 6 is different from other tag forces, for me i killed myself trying to play previous tag force games on pc,
i'm dead now right?
please try to play other tag forces games and report ,if they work then give me the confg for them
tried every tag force and they didnt worked
The only one i didnt tried is Tag Force 5 and 6

Edit: I Confirm, Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 6 works.
(05-07-2012, 08:24 PM)hootix Wrote: tried every tag force and they didnt worked
The only one i didnt tried is Tag Force 5 and 6

Edit: I Confirm, Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 6 works.

It opens up and everything but freezes or pauses during duel though, how did you get it to work without crashes or anything??
the best result i had is to play free duel without errors
Let's do some review:
-I got a clean tag force 6 and I applied the patch to translate it in english, then I put the savedata downloaded thanks to omarrio in the folder sm0/psp/savedata.
then I edit my jpcsp with this configuration:
for video option: I checked 1-use vertex cache 2-use shaders 3-use geometry shaders for 2d rendering 4-enable VAO 5- use software rendering

for memory: 1-ignore invalid memory access
for media option: 1-use media engine 2-decode audio with sonic stage
for crypto: 1-handle savedata in crypto mode

After when you started your game click on option->video, select resize then choose *2 or *3 as you want, after click again on option->video-> frame skipping, select 10 or 20 or 30.

To hear the sounds you must download and install sonic stage, type it on google with your operating system to have the appropriate version for you:

this link is for winx9,win vista,win 2000, if I get a new version I will give you the link:
http://www.01net.com/telecharger/windows...01397.html

just do what I did, and it will works, you must download the version jpcsp v0.6 r2537 NOT OTHER!
shinx, I play just yugioh tag force 6 and it works, sometimes some erros happens dues to some modification with others programs!
Quote:I downloaded a clean tag force 6
well too bad, you ain't getting any help here for this, pirate.
(05-11-2012, 05:32 AM)serio Wrote:
I'm trying to help people here,so what's wrong?
(05-11-2012, 12:36 PM)catrock Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 05:32 AM)serio Wrote:
I'm trying to help people here,so what's wrong?

We don't support piracy here. You shouldn't use jpcsp to play games you got illegally.
[Image: 1913820.png]