This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System requirements for full-speed on games that actually run at fullspeed?
Well, I have an I5 2500k @3,3ghz and 4gb of ram and I'm about to purchase a GPU.
So what system requirements do the games that are playable at full speed on some computers demand?
What's to say, what are the RECOMMENDED System Requirements for JPCSP?
Will an ATI HD6850 do the job?
An Nvidia graphics card is recommended for JPCSP. The ATI/AMD HD6850 will work but with some graphical glitches depending on the video settings because of ATI/AMD's sucky OpenGL drivers.
how to know when i got nvidia graphics card?
The Curious Guy is Here to ask some question ^^
(05-05-2012, 01:55 AM)williamm00 Wrote: how to know when i got nvidia graphics card?

One way is to download and run GPU-Z: http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/SysInfo/GPU-Z/
can i download nvidia ? ^^
The Curious Guy is Here to ask some question ^^
lol, nope, graphic cards can't be downloaded. they have to be bought and then inserted into your computer.