This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP goes In-game: Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560

As of rev 2153, Final Fantasy IV Complete collection has gone in-game on JPCSP. For the most part, the graphic, animations, and music are near perfect. However, there is the issue of the invisible text, making difficult to navigate menus regardless of whether or not you use original psp fonts.

A thousand thanks to the dev team for all their hard work Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

great, one step closer to the non-working games.
(05-28-2011, 01:13 AM)ionelush2001 Wrote: great, one step closer to the non-working games.

You do realise that non-working means, does not work, right?
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

can i ask ? what are the settings used ? so you can enter the game ? because it still wont go inside with me
this is great news! nice work kai for the update and awesome work to the dev team!
Hey I was just wondering if there has been any progress on this game yet? It would be really cool to play this on my comp with a bigger screen than PSP.