This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the most easy way to decrytpe a psp game.
psp 
first you must have ultraiso or other image editor, the game must look like this The 3rd Birthday.iso, open the game with ultraiso or other image editor and delete the eboot.bin in the game, after this copy eboot.old in to your hd on the pc and rename eboot.old to eboot.bin, and then copy and paste eboot.bin in to the game, eboot.old = eboot.bin and it is done.
(05-27-2011, 10:58 PM)ionelush2001 Wrote: i cant take it any more, i will reveal the most simple way how to decrytpe a psp game, first you must have ultraiso or other image editor, the game must look like this The 3rd Birthday.iso, open the game with ultraiso or other image editor and delete the eboot.bin in the game, after this copy eboot.old in to your hd on the pc and rename eboot.old to eboot.bin, and then copy and paste eboot.bin in to the game, eboot.old = eboot.bin and it is done.

What you just explained was how to remove a Prometheus patch ( which is found only on pirated ISO images downloaded from the internet). The eboot of that game was already decrypted. Decrypting psp games shouldn't really be a problem anymore now that jpcsp can decrypt them on the fly now (except for a few exceptions like Dissidia).
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

i have made Dissidia to work like i said in the post, eboot.old = eboot.bin.
(05-27-2011, 11:47 PM)ionelush2001 Wrote: i have made Dissidia to work like i said in the post, eboot.old = eboot.bin.

Like I said, the eboot was already decrypted and the iso patched with prometheus. When you load a clean iso that hasn't been decrypted, you'll get the Index: 255, Size: 2 error.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

k. but actually i don't remember the prometheus to be in Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy, only 3 games of them had prometheus and 4 games without prometheus (not decrypted).
well, unless you put that prometheus in, it was pirated yeah. prometheus isn't an official module, you'll never find it in a real, clean game.
(05-28-2011, 12:14 AM)ionelush2001 Wrote: k. but actually i don't remember the prometheus to be in Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy, only 3 games of them had prometheus and 4 games without prometheus (not decrypted).

Just out of curiosity: Did you ever saw a REAL PSP (as in "self-ripped") game and not all the downloaded stuff you're telling us about???

FYI, in a real image from the UMD there is no EBOOT.OLD!
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit