This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dissidia 012+JPCSP = problems
psp 
hello everyone, idk if i should post here, so if this is the wrong section, move it instead of closing plz XD

well... im having huge problems in running the dissidia 012 on my jpcsp

im using the latest release which is the r2540

my problems are... even after setting the lock pages in memory stuff, the jpcsp console still gives me the lack of previleges error, plus the game doesnt pass beyond the load screen, it loads the save file then the screen goes white and nothing else happens

yes, i tried in both 64 and 32 bits version, nothing changed
my specs are

notebook vostro 3550 i7 8 cores 2.70ghz
6gb mem
radeon hd 6630 1gb
windows 7 ultimate 64

ill put some screenies aswel

http://imageshack.us/g/696/asdfghjkly.png/
link to all screenshots

btw, im brazilian thats why the menus in the lock page memory are in portuguese :|

thx in advance
(04-27-2012, 07:16 PM)Setzer Wrote: hello everyone, idk if i should post here, so if this is the wrong section, move it instead of closing plz XD

well... im having huge problems in running the dissidia 012 on my jpcsp

im using the latest release which is the r2540

my problems are... even after setting the lock pages in memory stuff, the jpcsp console still gives me the lack of previleges error, plus the game doesnt pass beyond the load screen, it loads the save file then the screen goes white and nothing else happens

yes, i tried in both 64 and 32 bits version, nothing changed
my specs are

notebook vostro 3550 i7 8 cores 2.70ghz
6gb mem
radeon hd 6630 1gb
windows 7 ultimate 64

ill put some screenies aswel

http://imageshack.us/g/696/asdfghjkly.png/
link to all screenshots

btw, im brazilian thats why the menus in the lock page memory are in portuguese :|

thx in advance

Yeah I'm having issues too. I dont get all of these r1547 whatever builds and how they work so I'm completely clueless. Hoping for someone to elaborate on it. Smile