This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jpcsp SUCKS ASS
I have to agree with him in a lot of ways. Jpcsp does kinda suck but its getting better.

I hate the peopel who turn there nose up and talk down on piracy. 97% of this forum is playing pirated games. Just pretending you arent doesnt make you not.

Thing that pisses me off the most old versions of jpcsp played encryted files.

I've got about 50 original psp games. But guess what someone stole my psp. So I've got all these games I cant play anymore because I have to have a psp to decrytpe them.

Obviously i'd play on a psp if I had a psp.

It kinda doesnt make any sense. For the most part I will buy my games but, I dont wanna have to own the system im trying to emulate. I think buying the games is good enough.
i cant take it any more, i will reveal the most simple way how to decrytpe a psp game, first you must have ultraiso or other image editor, the game must look like this The 3rd Birthday.iso, open the game with ultraiso or other image editor and delete the eboot.bin in the game, after this copy eboot.old in to your hd on the pc and rename eboot.old to eboot.bin, and then copy and paste eboot.bin in to the game, eboot.old = eboot.bin and it is done.
Quote:I hate the peopel who turn there nose up and talk down on piracy. 97% of this forum is playing pirated games.
which doesn't mean it's ok to flaunt it like a badge of honor. we don't want any official people to notice this place as "that forum that's creating a software version of our hardware, AND is stealing our games and providing them to others, which will take even more sales away."

that's probably the fastest way to kill jpcsp for good.

taking out any mention of piracy's the best way to minimize that.