This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 controller help
psp 
May 21, 2011 2:29:42 PM net.java.games.input.ControllerEnvironment log
INFO: Failed to initialize device MotioninJoy Virtual Game Controller because of
: java.io.IOException: Failed to acquire device (8007001e)

That's the error I receive whenever I attempt to use motioninjoy. Controller assigns fine, but as soon as I boot a game, the controls refuse to work. Using r2143, anyone have ideas to help?
(05-21-2011, 08:04 PM)Caladbolg Wrote: May 21, 2011 2:29:42 PM net.java.games.input.ControllerEnvironment log
INFO: Failed to initialize device MotioninJoy Virtual Game Controller because of
: java.io.IOException: Failed to acquire device (8007001e)

That's the error I receive whenever I attempt to use motioninjoy. Controller assigns fine, but as soon as I boot a game, the controls refuse to work. Using r2143, anyone have ideas to help?

I'm having this exact same problem. I boot up the emulator, and go to the control config, but in the cmd, it immediately lets me know that it can't load my PS3 controller. I only get the option to set controls for my keyboard. Any assistance on this issue would really be helpful

EDIT: Actually, now when I go to the control options, it shows multiple new additions, including the controller. But when I try to actually set a control (Clicking on the desired button and trying to press the button) it IMMEDIATELY goes to rx/ry. I don't even have the time to press a button. Does that mean that it immediately recognizes the control, or is it just another glitch of some sort?
This error is normal , you need change DS3 Tool and enable

- Playstation 2' or xbox360 controller emulator

And now controls configuration is working on JPCSP
[Image: 1388267.png]