This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can use the joystick?
its only support using keyboard? how can i change the control settings . iwant to use joystick thanks
joystick works fine, jpcsp is alittle sensitive on the analog sticks though
(05-21-2011, 05:44 AM)hyakki Wrote: joystick works fine, jpcsp is alittle sensitive on the analog sticks though

but i dont know how to use the joystick to play
i cant change the buttons in the control setting
it just can change by keyboard's bottons!
select the controller in the pulldown list then you can use it, as long as its a usb joystick.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-21-2011, 06:33 AM)hyakki Wrote: select the controller in the pulldown list then you can use it, as long as its a usb joystick.
sorry, but there is no a column for me to select the controller. help!
and what version are u using?
oh now i have downloaded a new verion and there is a column for me to select usb joystick, but i cant change the botton setting.... when i press the botton, it also not change. but i can change the botton by keyboard
I always use the latest, above is r2143
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

if you have problems binding keys look at this thread here and post a log for the devs
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4031
OH THANK, IT IS SLOVED ,BUT NOW I HAVE another problem. how to save the game ?.?
the same way you'd save it on your psp obviously.
(05-22-2011, 01:58 PM)serio Wrote: the same way you'd save it on your psp obviously.

no. psp can save because there is a memory card,but in jpcsp,i havent.
the game dont let me save!
the emulator emulates a memory card too. the ms0 folder is your memory card.

if some game can't save, it's probably caused by a bug and should be reported in its topic (or make a new one if the game has no topic yet, if you can't find it after searching), with a log set to info level, profiler and stuff like that.