This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 - ULUS10555
the problem is that i have a radeonHD graphic card . if i do like you mentioned it goes only 15 fps .. doing other video options fixes the problem though .. but after playing a few duels it either : my radeonHD stop working and recover after that but it crashs the emulator, or getting OutOfMemory error Sad
mine more than 15 fps it goes 28 fps but when i duel 3 times or more it starts to slow down that's my only prob
for slow down problem,
try to re edit "start-windows-x86"
XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=128m
how to re edit can you explain please
use notepad, right click on "start-windows-x86" then select edit.
when i play yugioh tag force 5 then the font is break...why with the font??

[Image: 29327602.png]
Just copy your psp original fonts to the fonts folder in jpcsp
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(08-16-2012, 04:16 AM)aryputra Wrote: when i play yugioh tag force 5 then the font is break...why with the font??

[Image: 29327602.png]

On Video Setting, tick Use Vertex Cache then reload if you want. Hope it'll help
Hi guys, i'm new here...
I tried to play tag force 5 with a lot of builds of jpcsp (2612 - 2537 - the last one, all of them on both x86 and x64 version).

The problem here is that it's fully playable on duels... But everytime i talk with someone and do some of the "minigame" to earn hearts, it freeze on the 2 or 3 try...
Why is this happenings only to me? (i didn't find any similar problem on google)
The game is supposed to be FULLY playable right, so what am i doing wrong?
I tried the settings previously wrote, but it doesn't change anything (by the way, it works also without those settings when i tried).
Can someone help me out?
P.S: I don't know if it's linked to this problem, but when i do the "guess the card" minigame, i can't see the card displayed... I only see a grey screen... But it's not that important if i can still earn hearts with the other 2 minigames...

Xiang
Anyone encountered my same problem and managed to fix it?
Or am i the only one? any suggestion? Sad