This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 - ULUS10555
4 duels working good, fifth duel freezes.
also aa not working for r3050, in r2742 work.

Attached Files
.rar   r3050.rar (Size: 34.62 KB / Downloads: 106)
same for me.
5. duel is important because final duel in tournament.

Attached Files
.rar   r3054.rar (Size: 37.25 KB / Downloads: 93)
Okay Guys Try This Solution It Worked For Me Infact The New Version Of The Emulator Is Totally Awesome
Since I Used These Settings The Game Stopped Freeze With Me Settings File In The Attachments You Need To Delete ".txt" From The File Name
If You Want To Use It Directly
I Hope This Help

Attached Files
.txt   Settings.properties.txt (Size: 1.68 KB / Downloads: 130)
Hi Guys Sorry But I Faced Another Weird Problem And I Hope It Can Be Fixed When I Use Save / Load Recipe The Game Sometimes Freeze And Crash?
Any Idea? And The Log File Is Empty So I Uploaded Crash That I Saw In Cmd Window

Attached Files
.txt   Crash.txt (Size: 1.18 KB / Downloads: 59)
The game is playable and all but I Wonder why I can't go up 30 frames at all times.
At some point the game starts doing weird frame drops for a sec or two,and then it gets more frequent 'till it's not playable.
Considering I have a capable PC running 64 bit Windows,what do you reccomend?
(03-19-2013, 12:29 PM)ViceGaming Wrote: The game is playable and all but I Wonder why I can't go up 30 frames at all times.
At some point the game starts doing weird frame drops for a sec or two,and then it gets more frequent 'till it's not playable.
Considering I have a capable PC running 64 bit Windows,what do you reccomend?

which rev and which config and how many duels?
r3062 is not playable for me?
5. duel still crash.

Attached Files
.rar   r3062.rar (Size: 36.03 KB / Downloads: 88)
I'm on r3062 also,tried both new-user's settings above and dragonwaa's.As far as I can see,both deliver same results.
Mine doesn't neccesairly crash at the 5th duel,it's very random.Could happen at any loading screen even when going to deck edit but it's not the main trouble because I can tolerate that.Or it could not happen at all during a whole hour of gameplay.
About the small frame drops,it starts happening at the 2nd/3rd duel and at the 4th and up I can still play but it gets more annoying and more frequent.
(03-19-2013, 11:00 PM)ViceGaming Wrote: I'm on r3062 also,tried both new-user's settings above and dragonwaa's.As far as I can see,both deliver same results.
Mine doesn't neccesairly crash at the 5th duel,it's very random.Could happen at any loading screen even when going to deck edit but it's not the main trouble because I can tolerate that.Or it could not happen at all during a whole hour of gameplay.
About the small frame drops,it starts happening at the 2nd/3rd duel and at the 4th and up I can still play but it gets more annoying and more frequent.

If The Game Get Slower By Time You Play
Maybe Its Memory Leak Here See That Happened To Me Too

[Image: 29bepag.png]
Yes,I have noticed that too.It keeps on draining more and more ram by time,I suppose that's the issue.Anyone can assist us on this?
EDIT: This topic talks about the same problem: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=116396
(03-19-2013, 11:00 PM)ViceGaming Wrote: Mine doesn't neccesairly crash at the 5th duel,it's very random. Could happen at any loading screen even when going to deck edit but it's not the main trouble because I can tolerate that.Or it could not happen at all during a whole hour of gameplay.

About the random crashing, restarting the emu after having bought cards in the card shop might fix the issue (at least it did for me). Just remember to save the game before restarting so that you don't lose the cards you bought. I recommend doing this even before going to deck edit (to add the new cards you got) because the game might crash in the middle of the editing and you'd have to start over (happened to me, not funny at all -.-).

I also replied to the post you quoted on your last post in this thread (http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=116396) with some info relevant for the RAM overuse issue (won't copy it here so as not to spam the forums lol).