This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 - ULUS10555
I found out that it crash also whenever you activate the rental machine and click on "yes" (if you want to rent some cards). It crashes during the load screen...
Hello guys! I have a question! I am using r2718, but I have problems when I activate magics and traps, and summon monsters. I have black or white cards, example: http://i47.tinypic.com/zqype.jpg

Is there a solution? Thanks in advance! Big Grin
Oh yeah, got it that also, but i didn't care that much. XD

P.S: Why isn't your character red? :O
(09-11-2012, 12:29 AM)xiang Wrote: Oh yeah, got it that also, but i didn't care that much. XD

P.S: Why isn't your character red? :O

Thanks for answer! I want to make let's play in my youtube channel, so I think that I will use remotejoy lite.

P.S. Because is japanese version. xD
latest revision runs the game almost flawlessly, the only problem I'm having is getting my saves on to my psp for travels. and yes I have saves on crypto mode. got the saves off my psp after all.
eerr~ why am I still facing constant freezing when I'm using the lastest version of jpcsp?
psp 
(05-19-2011, 01:56 PM)gerson2002 Wrote: THis game is nearly perfect in everything the FPS are 55-60
Music Perfect
Graphics almost perfect
The only problem is its freezes when you have duel any duel in story mode or free duel other than that enjoy the game

Mod Edit: Added GameID to title.

the game freezing in duel with lastest r28** and r29**.
r2742 is working good.
log files in the attachment.
good luck.

Attached Files
.rar   r2742.rar (Size: 30.65 KB / Downloads: 107)
.rar   r2984.rar (Size: 30.52 KB / Downloads: 82)
freezes

Attached Files
.rar   r2998.rar (Size: 30.18 KB / Downloads: 82)
freezes

different config still freeze

Attached Files
.rar   r3006.rar (Size: 29.73 KB / Downloads: 76)
.rar   r3006d.rar (Size: 30.55 KB / Downloads: 86)