This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 - ULUS10555
(06-07-2012, 08:20 PM)Alvianto Wrote: Big Grin
u're lucky brother
both me and my opponent cant draw a card
what version do u use?
can i have ur setting too?

that if i duel sm1 in the story mode
but i can play free mode without freezing Smile
use ignore invalid memory address
(06-07-2012, 08:33 PM)shin x Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 08:20 PM)Alvianto Wrote: Big Grin
u're lucky brother
both me and my opponent cant draw a card
what version do u use?
can i have ur setting too?

that if i duel sm1 in the story mode
but i can play free mode without freezing Smile
use ignore invalid memory address

just that ?????
im trying all i can do but im still can't draw any card, first im think i must clik any button to darw,but then i know that is a bug
what about the other setting?
and what version JPCSP ?
im sorry guys for my poor english cz im indonesianBig Grin
tested with r2575, game is in the game (story mode) but emulator is freeze in duel with anyway.
also free duel is not working , because game is not just paused, there is no card in duel.
also ignore invalid memory access is not working in free mode is still paused.
log file is from free duel .

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 14.85 KB / Downloads: 74)
tested with r2604, game is working in story mode but emulator is freeze in half of duel.
also free duel is working with ignore invalid memory access.
log file is from story mode and ignore invalid memory access is selected. i dont now make a difference in log file ?

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 28.41 KB / Downloads: 77)
Code:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
     at java.io.RandomAccessFile.readBytes(Native Method)
     at java.io.RandomAccessFile.read(Unknown Source)
     at jpcsp.filesystems.umdiso.UmdIsoReader.readSectors(UmdIsoReader.java:157)
     at jpcsp.filesystems.umdiso.UmdIsoFile.read(UmdIsoFile.java:301)
     at java.io.InputStream.read(Unknown Source)
     at jpcsp.filesystems.umdiso.UmdIsoFile.readFully(UmdIsoFile.java:236)
     at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.ModuleMgrForUser.hleKernelLoadModule(ModuleMgrForUser.java:238)
     at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.ModuleMgrForUser.sceKernelLoadModule(ModuleMgrForUser.java:368)
Could you add the following line to your LogSettings.xml (just after the line containing "stderr"):
Code:
<logger name='hle.ModuleMgrForUser'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
restart Jpcsp, run the test again and post the new log file. This should give me more information about the OutOfMemoryError.
Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
i add the line "<logger name='hle.ModuleMgrForUser'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>"
i am not sure understand you correctly.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 25.89 KB / Downloads: 69)
(07-11-2012, 08:25 AM)raziel77 Wrote: i add the line "<logger name='hle.ModuleMgrForUser'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>"
i am not sure understand you correctly.
The log file is including what I was looking for, thanks!
... but now the game is crashing at a different place... is it each time a different place?
It seems that java does not have enough memory. I assume you start Jpcsp using start-windows-x86.bat.
Could you edit the file start-windows-x86.bat with notepad and change
Code:
-XX:MaxPermSize=128m
into
Code:
-XX:MaxPermSize=192m
(i.e. replace 128 by 192). This will increase one part of the Java memory.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
still freze.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 24.82 KB / Downloads: 70)
Fully Playable With Jpcsp r2612. You can also play Tag Force 4's Story Mode now. What a great move the developer did. I'm downloading Tag Force 3 to see if it can work too. Thanks a lot everyone. Let's move it to Playable Games
Moved to Playable Games.

Please post a log file for reference. It also shows which settings you were using.